If you haven’t yet, stop by and take a look at what’s happening with Read Tuesday, December 10th.
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 will be the debut of Read Tuesday, a Black Friday type of event just for book lovers.
Any success, or lack thereof, will largely determine whether Read Tuesday becomes an annual event and grows bigger and better each year, or if it turns out to be a seemingly great idea that didn’t pan out.
The signs are positive. In less than two months since the birth of the idea:
- We already have hundreds of books in the Read Tuesday catalog.
- Some fantastic deals will hopefully attract attention.
- Several books have 30 to 500 reviews. We’re fortunate to have some popular authors participating.
- There is good representation across fiction genres and nonfiction categories.
- Over a 1000 Facebook likes and 800 Twitter followers.
- I hear positive things from people who’ve discovered Read Tuesday all sorts of ways. The word is spreading.
- Page views have improved significantly the past…
View original post 685 more words